1. Once you have created a project, select Sources in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. Select + Create new citation.
3. Answer Where is it? Question.
4. Answer What is it? Question. The most frequently used source types are in the first column.
5. Confirm that citation type is correct, and fill in web form with information about your source. If you are citing a book, you can copy and paste ISBN number from DVC catalog, and NoodleTools will pre-fill citation.
** You can find ISBN number in library catalog record.