1. From the Library's homepage, type in the name of the DVD you are searching for into the OneSearch box at the top of the screen and click "Search."
2. If the item is marked as “Available”, click “Request”. Items must be requested 3 days in advance or earlier to assure availability. Immediate access is always possible if the item is available, but we recommend 3 days in advance notice if required for classroom use.
3. You will then login with your Insite ID and Password.
4. You will see your name at the top in red. Then select where you wish to pick up the item. Hit “Submit”.
5. You will receive a message that your request is confirmed.