1. From the Library's homepage, click on Books, Videos, and more.
2. Use either a Keyword or Title search and enter the title of the movie.
3. After entering the title, e.g. Some Like It Hot, select the format you wish. In this case, a DVD is available. Click on the title link.
4. If the item is “Available”, select “Request”. Items must be requested 3 days in advance or earlier to assure availability. Immediate access is always possible if the item is available, but we recommend 3 days in advance notice if required for classroom use.
5. You will then login with your Last Name and Employee ID.
6. You will see your name at the top in red. Then select where you wish to pick up the item. Hit “Submit”.
7. You will receive a message that your request is confirmed.