Location and Hours
Library services for the DVC San Ramon Campus are provided by the Dougherty Station Library. This award-winning joint-use facility is funded by DVC, the Contra Costa County Library and the City of San Ramon.
Dougherty Station Library
17017 Bollinger Canyon Road
San Ramon, California 94582
|Monday||10 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Library Services for Students
- Free wi-fi network (no library card required).
- Get research assistance from library staff.
- Use a study room. Students can use the rooms on a first-come, first-served basis for two hours each day.
- Get a Contra Costa County Library card to check out books and DVDs.
- Use one of 40 on-site computers loaded with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- Each computer is attached to a printer. Printing costs $.10/page.
- Make copies for $.15/page.
Ask a Librarian
Library Services for Faculty
Schedule library tours for your students by contacting Sierra Campagna at the Dougherty Station Library 925-973-3398.
Ask a librarian to visit your class to provide information about DVC and county library online and print resources. SRC contact: Sierra Campagna at the Dougherty Station Library 925-973-3398; DVC contact Ruth Sison (ext. 22587)
Put your textbook(s) on reserve for students. Please fill out a Reserve Materials Form for each reserve item and submit it with your books to Sierra Campagna at the Dougherty Station Library.
Ask the library to purchase specific books to add to the collection.
Request books from another Contra Costa Community College Library and have them delivered to the Dougherty Station Library.